The Legion of Fallen Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Legion of Fallen Gods

The Legion of Fallen Gods Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My PIC got BANNED ! see it here now! and the banning note

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SufferAge
Admin
SufferAge

My PIC got BANNED !  see it here now! and the banning note Empty
PostSubject: My PIC got BANNED ! see it here now! and the banning note   My PIC got BANNED !  see it here now! and the banning note Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:55 am

[General] 07:43 25/Feb/2008 Hi Sufferage. Your player avatar (image) was recently reported to the support team and it has been reviewed and deemed unacceptable. We have removed it and would ask you to not re-upload the same image again. Ensure your avatar is fully clothed and does not breach the Usage Agreement. With regards, The Fallen Sword Support Team
My PIC got BANNED !  see it here now! and the banning note Evryonecanhaveafantasyub8
Back to top Go down
Falderie

PostSubject: Re: My PIC got BANNED ! see it here now! and the banning note   My PIC got BANNED !  see it here now! and the banning note Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 4:37 am

That's just plain stupid! I've seen worse pics, there's nothing wrong with this one!
Back to top Go down
Hanfbart

PostSubject: ROFL   My PIC got BANNED !  see it here now! and the banning note Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:08 am

time to make a fake account with the Avatar "Gina Wild posing while the houseworks"
or some other crap from the net ... i will guess that wouldnt get reportet Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My PIC got BANNED ! see it here now! and the banning note   My PIC got BANNED !  see it here now! and the banning note Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:50 pm

Side Tits lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My PIC got BANNED ! see it here now! and the banning note   My PIC got BANNED !  see it here now! and the banning note Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My PIC got BANNED ! see it here now! and the banning note
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion of Fallen Gods :: {}xx[]:::::::> Our Place :: Pictures and Chat!-
Jump to: