The Legion of Fallen Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Legion of Fallen Gods

The Legion of Fallen Gods Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wasn't sure where to post this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Wasn't sure where to post this Empty
PostSubject: Wasn't sure where to post this   Wasn't sure where to post this Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:23 am

Hey, wasn't sure where to post this, but I was keeping tabs on one of the newest members (slightly newer than me, lol)

He really really likes taking things that aren't his from the guild store:

16:48 06/Apr/2008 'nisse5' has officially joined the guild. Join request accepted by 'AgentJones'. //joins guild

16:54 06/Apr/2008 nisse5 took the item 'Reborn Dragon Helm' from the Guild Store. // about 5 minutes later, takes an expensive item

16:55 06/Apr/2008 nisse5 took the item 'Nomad Massive Scimitar' from the Guild Store. // takes another

17:23 06/Apr/2008 nisse5 took the item 'Axe of Girath' from the Guild Store. // takes another

17:23 06/Apr/2008 nisse5 stored the item 'Axe of Girath' in the Guild Store. // decides he doesn't need it, puts it back

17:23 06/Apr/2008 nisse5 stored the item 'Infernus Armor' in the Guild Store. // needs inventory space

17:23 06/Apr/2008 nisse5 stored the item 'Defender of Eribor Helmet' in the Guild Store. // needs inventory space

18:14 06/Apr/2008 nisse5 took the item 'Hell Forged Ring' from the Guild Store. // takes another expensive item

05:29 07/Apr/2008 nisse5 took the item 'Thonomoths Shield' from the Guild Store. // takes (and sells!) another expensive item

05:30 07/Apr/2008 nisse5 took the item 'Helmet of Decay' from the Guild Store. // takes yet another.

Figured I'd let somebody know.
Back to top Go down
karloza
Admin
karloza

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this   Wasn't sure where to post this Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:38 am

that i wierd
Back to top Go down
karloza
Admin
karloza

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this   Wasn't sure where to post this Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:39 am

i mean its wierd
Back to top Go down
Lowvyr
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this   Wasn't sure where to post this Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:24 pm

He used to sell this items for very very cheap prices in the ah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this   Wasn't sure where to post this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wasn't sure where to post this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion of Fallen Gods :: {}xx[]:::::::> Our Place :: Pictures and Chat!-
Jump to: