The Legion of Fallen Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Legion of Fallen Gods

The Legion of Fallen Gods Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GUILD APPLICATION ( copy and paste in your REPLY, then fill it out )

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yeknodd

GUILD APPLICATION ( copy and paste in your REPLY, then fill it out ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD APPLICATION ( copy and paste in your REPLY, then fill it out )   GUILD APPLICATION ( copy and paste in your REPLY, then fill it out ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:26 am

No point in keeping this info posted here, really. Whoever needs this info just ask me ingame.
Yeknodd.

Last edited by Yeknodd on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
omnideat

GUILD APPLICATION ( copy and paste in your REPLY, then fill it out ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: aplication   GUILD APPLICATION ( copy and paste in your REPLY, then fill it out ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:20 am

Fallen Sword Name: omnideath1
What LvL are you now? 35
Real Name (first name only please): jonathan
Real Age: 15
Where do you live: uk
How Long have you Played FS: idk
Male/Female (I need this as ranks are sometimes based on this past initiate): male

Can you speak fluent English? yes
( if not, please tell us what language you speak)

Other Information
How often do you play FS? every day

Do you generally use up all of your stamina when you play? most of the time

How did you hear about our guild (front page, guild member, etc)? freind

What are you looking for in a Guild? a pvp arena set and a fun enviroment

Previous/Current Guild if applicable and why you want to change? coven of darkness no fun

Anything else we should know about you: i don't think so

Have you, Do you ,or do you think you will in the future, Donate to FallenSword? idk
( To get FSP )

Have you read the Guild rules in their entirety? yes

Do you agree to abide by those rules at all times? OF COURSE
Back to top Go down
torreno1

PostSubject: id lik to join u plz   GUILD APPLICATION ( copy and paste in your REPLY, then fill it out ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:35 am

Basic Info
Fallen Sword Name: torreno1
What LvL are you now? 101
Real Name (first name only please): jamie
Real Age: 21
Where do you live: Engalnd
How Long have you Played FS: 4 months
Male/Female (I need this as ranks are sometimes based on this past initiate): male

Can you speak fluent English? yes
( if not, please tell us what language you speak)

Other Information
How often do you play FS? every day

Do you generally use up all of your stamina when you play? no i save some for buffs on lower lvl's that may need help when im in guild chat room.

How did you hear about our guild (front page, guild member, etc)? my friends r in ur faction. Mantherax, Guarra, wonder, ect the flametongue guild.

What are you looking for in a Guild? friendly guild mates for chat and to be the best guild.

Previous/Current Guild if applicable and why you want to change? im with the flametongues but ive been ill for 8 weeks just came back on 2day and my friends are all now with u.

Anything else we should know about you:

Have you, Do you ,or do you think you will in the future, Donate to FallenSword? yes
( To get FSP )

Have you read the Guild rules in their entirety? yes

Do you agree to abide by those rules at all times? yes

Minimum LvL to join is 20. Please do not apply if you are below this LvL unless you plan to donate alot of FSP. Ty
Back to top Go down
GrandSti

PostSubject: Re: GUILD APPLICATION ( copy and paste in your REPLY, then fill it out )   GUILD APPLICATION ( copy and paste in your REPLY, then fill it out ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:51 pm

Basic Info
Fallen Sword Name: GrandStick
What LvL are you now? 45
Real Name (first name only please): Besim
Real Age: 12
Where do you live: Ontario Canada
How Long have you Played FS: 1 1/2 years
Male/Female (I need this as ranks are sometimes based on this past initiate): Male / boy

Can you speak fluent English?
( if not, please tell us what language you speak) Yes, I can speak English perfectly.

Other Information
How often do you play FS? I have the FS page open 5 hours a day, and I check it about every 10-15 minutes. Sometimes I leave the computer for a while.

Do you generally use up all of your stamina when you play? Yes. I always waste 100% of my stamina.

How did you hear about our guild (front page, guild member, etc)? I looked at the 'Richest Guilds List' and I found your guild and decided to check it out.

What are you looking for in a Guild? A good group of players that is just as active as more or more active and that is willing to help me learn secrets and such about FS.

Previous/Current Guild if applicable and why you want to change? Lost Knights, turins companions. I want to leave my current guild because their high level players that I try to learn off of are not that active anymore.

Anything else we should know about you: I am very mature and I loving having fun. Smile

Have you, Do you ,or do you think you will in the future, Donate to FallenSword?
( To get FSP ) No. I have never payed to paly a game. (P2P'ed)

Have you read the Guild rules in their entirety? Yes.

Do you agree to abide by those rules at all times? Yes.
Back to top Go down
marsgod

PostSubject: application   GUILD APPLICATION ( copy and paste in your REPLY, then fill it out ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:55 pm

Basic Info
Fallen Sword Name: marsgod
What LvL are you now? 95
Real Name (first name only please):Jake
Real Age:
Where do you live: florida
How Long have you Played FS: about 4month

Can you speak fluent English?
( if not, please tell us what language you speak) yes

Other Information
How often do you play FS? 5 hours a day

Do you generally use up all of your stamina when you play? yes every day

How did you hear about our guild (front page, guild member, etc)? The home page

What are you looking for in a Guild? I manly look at how active the members are. and seeing if they have enouh money and fsp to keep the structures and the guild growing.

Have you, Do you ,or do you think you will in the future, Donate to FallenSword?
( To get FSP ) use to not any more

Have you read the Guild rules in their entirety? YES

Do you agree to abide by those rules at all times?
YES Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUILD APPLICATION ( copy and paste in your REPLY, then fill it out )   GUILD APPLICATION ( copy and paste in your REPLY, then fill it out ) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUILD APPLICATION ( copy and paste in your REPLY, then fill it out )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion of Fallen Gods :: {}xx[]:::::::> ALL Important Info :: Guild Application ( Must )-
Jump to: