The Legion of Fallen Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Legion of Fallen Gods

The Legion of Fallen Gods Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodbye Guildy's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Falderie

Goodbye Guildy's Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Guildy's   Goodbye Guildy's Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:19 am

Dear Guildy's.
I have thought about this for so very very long, giving this guild the benefit of the doubt over and over again. The time has come for me to leave. I failed as a God Mother. Many of you, when you first arrived in this guild got a message from me saying: “Hi, my name is Falderie. Welcome to our guild. If you need or want to know anything, please come to me and I will help you the best I can.” And I did the best I can.

I did what I was good at: making people feel comfortable here, talking to them, getting to know them, help them. This morning I logged in and saw like 20 new names. Now * I * didn't feel comfortable in my own guild anymore. That was making this decision of leaving not less complicated or less painful. I will still miss the people I really got to know. I will miss the fun and the laughter. But this guild has grown too fast too big, with a policy that changes by the minute. It's driving me nuts. So I'm leaving, hoping you will forgive me and still respect me for this decision I had to make.

Thank you Suff, Nut and AJ for all your confidence in me and thanks to all the others for all the fun we had and all the support we gave each other. I'm wishing this guild and everybody in it nothing but good fortune and prospect. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down

Goodbye Guildy's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion of Fallen Gods :: {}xx[]:::::::> Our Place :: Pictures and Chat!-
Jump to: